Valentina- Dramatic 1970s Full Length Bridal Gown
$195.00 was $295.00
This product is currently sold out.
A beautifully constructed 1970s full length gown featuring dramatic bell sleeves, and a flattering sweetheart neckline. Perfect for the boho bride. Dramatic train and gorgeous daisy details. A total knockout!
- Beautiful satin underlay!
- No content label -most likely polyester or acetate outer
- Foxman Gowns (Australian Label)
Measurements - (Taken flat)
- Shoulder seam to hem -
- Shoulder seam to shoulder seam -
- Bust - 16 inches (to fit bust 32 inches)
- Waist - 13 inches (to fit26 inch waist)
- Hips - Free
- Sleeve Length outer arm - 22.5 inches
- Front Length- 53.5 inches
- Full back length with train -80 inches
- Excellent vintage condition
Our model Storm is 174cm tall/ 5ft 7 for reference
Please note that all our bridal wear comes to you freshly dry-cleaned. However, these are vintage items, and have lived a life before they arrive to you. Please purchase with this in mind. Unfortunately we cannot offer returns on our vintage wedding gowns. We will however, do our best to photograph our items as accurately as possible, and provide as much information in our descriptions as possible.
Please be sure to measure yourself correctly and compare to measurements given, as we do not issue refunds for items that do not fit.
Please note that colours may appear differently on your monitor than they do in person - keep this in mind, as we do not issue refunds for colour variances.
If you require any more detailed information, please don't hesitate to contact us, and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.